Tuesday 17 December 2013

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2013

"Top Ten Tuesday" is an original feature/weekly meme created on the blog "The Broke and the Bookish". This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at "The Broke and the Bookish". Since I am just as fond of them as they are, I jump at the chance to share my lists with them! Have a look at their page, there are lots of other bloggers who share their lists here.

December 17: Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2013

I have read a lot of new authors this year. I therefore have chosen exactly what this title says: the top ten authors, those that I would like to read more.

Barbal i Farré, Maria "Campher" (Katal. Càmfora) - 1992
Binet, Laurent "HHhH" - 2010
Faulks, Sebastian "Birdsong. A Novel of Love and War" - 1993
Grossman, David "To the End of the Land" (אשה בורחת מבשורה/Isha Nimletet Mi'Bshora) - 2008
Jacobsen, Roy "The Burnt-Out Town of Miracles" (Hoggerne) - 2005
Johnson, Adam "The Orphan Master's Son" - 2012
Mahfouz, Naguib "Children of the Gebelawi/Children of our Alley" (اولاد حارتنا/Awlād ḥāritnā) - 1959
Palma, Félix J. "The Map of Time" (El mapa del tiempo) - 2008
Roth, Philip "The Ghost Writer" - 1979
Tremain, Rose "Music & Silence" - 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment