Tuesday 4 March 2014

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read

"Top Ten Tuesday" is an original feature/weekly meme created on the blog "The Broke and the Bookish". This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at "The Broke and the Bookish". Since I am just as fond of them as they are, I jump at the chance to share my lists with them! Have a look at their page, there are lots of other bloggers who share their lists here.

March 4: Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read

This was not a tough topic to find authors, in fact, I could have probably taken any list of crime writers, science fiction writers, fantasy writers and most of all chick lit writers. You name them, I probably haven't and will not read a book by them. So, here is a short list of authors by whom I have never read a book.

Tom Clancy
Michael Crighton
Patricia Cornwell
Ian Fleming
Stephen King
Stephene Meyer
James Patterson
Anne Rice
Nora Roberts
Danielle Steel

No comments:

Post a Comment