Wednesday 4 June 2014

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Top Ten Books That Should Be In Your Beach Bag

"Top Ten Tuesday" is an original feature/weekly meme created on the blog "The Broke and the Bookish". This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at "The Broke and the Bookish". Since I am just as fond of them as they are, I jump at the chance to share my lists with them! Have a look at their page, there are lots of other bloggers who share their lists here.

June 3: Top Ten Books That Should Be In Your Beach Bag or Ten Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer

Since most people consider beach reads "easier" book, I have tried to put together a list of my "lighter" novels. That doesn't necessarily mean those are the books I would take on holidays, I like a challenge, especially in the holidays. My selection includes several different kind of books but none of them is over 500 pages (which is usually the size of a book where the fun starts fro me) or is older than a hundred years old. They are all easy to read and easy to digest, I think. If they are the beginning of a series, I have only mentioned the first and indicated that there is a series. There is only You will find more information in the link.

2 comments:

  1. The only one I've read is the Nora Ephron, I love her and have read all of hers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only read this one but I love her film scripts. I do love her style, so I will probably go on and read more. I can recommend any of these books to anybody really, whether they want something easy or something with some content, they are all good books. I think you would like all of them, as well.

    Happy reading,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete