Friday 5 June 2015

Book Quotes of the Week


"I never feel lonely if I've got a book - they're like old friends. Even if you're not reading them over and over again, you know they are there. And they're part of your history. They sort of tell a story about your journey through life." Emilia Fox

"The beautiful thing about learning is that nobody can take it away from you." B.B. King

"But in reading great literature I become a thousand men and yet remain myself." C.S. Lewis

"I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful." Natalie Portman

"If I put my book down, the characters might do something without me." N.N.

[If anyone can tell me the originator of this quote, I'd be very thankful and would happily include the name.]

Find more book quotes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment