Friday 1 September 2017

Book Quotes of the Week



"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book." Josh Jameson

"Borrowers of books - those mutilators of collections, spoilers of the symmetry of shelves, and creators of odd volumes." Charles Lamb, Essays of Elia, "The Two Races of Men," 1822

"No such thing as a kid who doesn't like reading. There are kids who love reading, and kids who are reading the wrong books." James Patterson

"Every book is judged by its cover until it is read." Agatha Swanburne, founder of Swanburne Academy

"Whoever said Diamonds are a Girl's best Friend forgot about BOOKS." N.N.
[If anyone can tell me the originator of this quote, I'd be very thankful and would happily include the name.]

Find more book quotes here.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to go with James Patterson this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I totally agree.

      Good thing you said "this month" because I have not been online much, too many migraines.

      Which reminds me, I sent you a message on Google+ a while ago. Did you get it?

      Have a good day,
      Marianne

      Delete