Friday 12 October 2018

Book Quotes of the Week


"In the end, we all become stories." Margaret Atwood

"The story is truly finished - and meaning is made - not when the author adds the last period, but when the reader enters." Celeste Ng

"He who learns but does not think, is lost! He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger ... Men of superior mind busy themselves first getting at the root of things; when they succeed, the right course is open to them." Confucius

"It is books that are the key to the wide world; if you can’t do anything else, read all that you can." Jane Hamilton

Find more book quotes here.

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant collection. I like them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd been wondering which one you'd choose. Nice to know they all spoke to you.
      Have a good week!

      Delete
  2. I agree with Jane! Cheers from Carole's Chatter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carole. Sorry for the late answer. I've been really sick. That's also why I haven't contributed to your last "Books you loved post". Hope I can catch up next month.

      Best wishes!

      Delete