Friday 15 March 2019

Book Quotes of the Week


"You’re a reader as well as a writer, so write what you’d want to read." Cassandra Clare 


"Hold a book in your hand and you're a pilgrim at the gates of a new city." Hebrew saying, from Anne Michaels "Fugitive Pieces"

"It's one of the ultimate escapes. You can forget where you are and who you are. There have been times I've gone to Middle-earth and Hogwarts and Narnia in my head just to survive… Everyone should have that blessed escape." Ruby *


"Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world." Malala Yousafzai  

Find more book quotes here.

* [If anyone can tell me the full name of the originator of this quote, I'd be very thankful and would happily include the name.] 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I really liked the Hebrew saying and what Malala Yousafzai advised.

      Delete