Friday 6 March 2020

Book Quotes of the Week



"Honestly, I hate when in books, the guy changes the girl's life. Like, no. The girl needs to change her own life." Sasha Alsberg

"This book taught me, once and for all, how easily you can escape this world with the help of words! You can find friends between the pages of a book, wonderful friends." Cornelia Funke, Inkspell

"Everything comes to him who waits, except a loaned book." Kin Hubbard

"I like the feeling when I completely forget who I am while reading." N.N.

[If anyone can tell me the originator of this quote, I'd be very thankful and would happily include the name.]

Find more book quotes here.

2 comments:

  1. Sasha Alsberg made me laugh today! I need to look her up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And she is so right. I hadn't heard about Sasha Alsberg before, either, but google describes her as:
    ... #1 NYT Bestselling Co-Author of ZENITH: The Androma Saga. When Sasha is not writing or obsessing over Scotland she is making YouTube videos on her channel Abookutopia. She lives in Massachusetts with her dogs, Fraser and Fiona.
    Definitely worth looking into her novel, I guess.

    ReplyDelete