Friday 3 April 2020

Book Quotes of the Week



Due to current circumstances, a non-book quote:


"The virus is enhancing what is already inside each person:

* Jerks are turning into bigger jerks. 
* Compassionate people are becoming more compassionate.

You get to decide in this very difficult time who you really are. Hopefully, we all make the right decision." 


James Altucher
 

I truly agree. And I hope I can belong to the second group.

I will post more book quotes next week. In the meantime, you can find all the book quotes from the past here.

4 comments:

  1. That's a good quote for our time, even if it isn't from a book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sentiments exactly. I thought other readers might like it just as much as I did.

      Hope you're doing well. Stay safe. Happy Reading!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Of course you do. You certainly belong to the second group. Stay safe!

      Delete