Saturday 28 November 2020

Non-fiction November - Week 4

  

Leann from Shelf Aware and Julie from julzreads have given Non-fiction November a new twist.

They encourage us to not only read a non-fiction book this month but also to look at non-fiction books in general.

This week, Katie's rounding things up with New to My TBR:
It’s been a month full of amazing nonfiction books! Which ones have made it onto your TBR? Be sure to link back to the original blogger who posted about that book!

I have a few non-fiction books added to my bookshelf this year. And, of course, there are always some that remain on the TBR pile for a while. Here is my list. I hope to be done with them at the end of next year. Funnily enough, they are all by male writers.

Elliot, Jason "The Unexpected Light. Travels in Afghanistan" - 1999
Frankopan, Peter "The Silk Roads. A New History of the World" - 2015 
Harari, Yuval Noah "21 Lessons for the 21st Century" - 2018
Marx, Karl; Engels, Friedrich "The Communist Manifesto" (Das kommunistische Manifest) - 1848 
Orth, Stephan "Couchsurfing in Iran: Revealing a Hidden World" (Couchsurfing im Iran - Meine Reise hinter verschlossenen Türen) - 2015
Shaw, Karl "Royal Babylon: The Alarming History of European Royalty" - 1999 
Snider, Grant "I Will Judge You by Your Bookshelf" - 2020

This was instigated by our Classics Club reading challenge. I found them through Words and Peace. Thank you.  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, I'm looking forward to reading them al. I mean, that's the main reason I bought them. LOL

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete