Wednesday 26 January 2022

100 Questions No One Ever Asks ~ Part 1

This is a 100-question tag that I'm splitting into two parts. I saw this on Lectrice Vorace's blog who saw it on Cindy's blog, and she saw it on Amiyrah's blog who was tagged by Vera.

Here are my answers to the first 50 questions (and here you will find part 2):

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed. But I have the bedroom door open and the window, as well, so I have enough air.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? No, but I take the cute little bars of soap!

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? We have blankets that you can't tuck in. But if I have something tucked in in the hotel, I untuck them.

4. Have you stolen a street sign before? Definitely not but I know people who did.

5. Do you like to use post-it notes? All the time. I even cut them in smaller pieces and use them to mark parts in books.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? I can't remember the last time I cut out a coupon.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Neither. But I think I'd prefer the swarm of bees.

8. Do you have freckles? No.

9. Do you always smile for pictures? No. I always say Americans have a photogenic gene, even the little kids stand up and smile as soon as you point the camera at them. That's why my American friends always have so many great family pictures and we don't.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve? My biggest one, that's a good question. Most of them have to do with spelling. I hate it when people spell incorrectly, not those typing mistakes that everyone makes from time to time but incorrect apostrophes or wrong words like "I would of done that". Makes me cringe!

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Yes.

12. Have you peed in the woods? Yes.

13. Have you ever pooped in the woods? Yes.

14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? Sometimes.

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? Definitely not!

16. How many people have you slept with this week? None of your business. LOL.

17. What size is your bed? Standard European double bed.

18. What is your song of the week? There are so many …... but a friend just posted about "Eleanor Rigby" so that might be it.

19. Is it ok for guys to wear pink? Of course, why not?

20. Do you still watch cartoons? Absolutely.

21. What is your least favourite movie? Anything science fiction or action

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure, if you had some? I'm not going to tell that in public.

23. What do you drink with dinner? Water.

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Gosh, I haven't eaten chicken nuggets in ages but I like sweet and sour sauce with chicken.

25. What is your favourite food? Tough question. I love salads.

26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love? Lots, my favourite is probably "When Harry Met Sally".

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? A lady doesn't kiss and tell.

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? No but both my sons are Eagle Scouts.

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Nope.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? A letter, I don't even remember but cards, I write lots of cards, the last one this week. And E-Mails.

31. Can you change the oil on a car? I once learned it but that was decades ago. No idea whether I'd still do it right. But I can jump start a car, done that a lot.

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Oh yes.

33. Ever ran out of gas? No.

34. What’s your favourite kind of sandwich? Cucumber.

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? Bread rolls.

36. What is your usual bedtime? Late.

37. Are you lazy? Sometimes.

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? We didn't celebrate Halloween in Germany. There are areas where we have carnival but we didn't have it where I grew up, either. Thank goodness.

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? Rooster.

40. How many languages can you speak? Let me think, perfectly to well enough five, enough to communicate, four more. And I know a little Latin.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? I subscribe to a Killer Sudoku magazine that I can't get here in the shops.

42. Which are better: Legos or Lincoln logs? I didn't even know what Lincoln logs were until I saw this question. And even before checking, I knew it has to be Lego. We are a Lego household.

43. Are you stubborn? I don't think so but you better ask my husband.

44. Who is better: Kimmel or Fallon? Not my type of entertainment.

45. Ever watch soap operas? I used to watch Dallas when it first came out, does that count?

46. Are you afraid of heights? Nope.

47. Do you sing in the car? Of course.

48. Do you sing in the shower? See question 47.

49. Do you dance in the car? Haha, I don't know how I could do that.

50. Ever used a gun? Only a glue gun.

If you would like to participate, feel free to do your own list. And don't forget to put a link in my comments so I can see what you came up with. Thanks.

This blog idea was inspired by Four Hats & Frugal. They made it into a video series on YouTube (hence question #100). You can see the original post here.

12 comments:

  1. Interesting.... I might just do that.... [grin]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to it. I will post the next 50 questions soon.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Kitten, I'll have to check it out.

      Delete
  2. I love that you can speak so many languages, that's a true gift. I enjoyed your answers and look forward to the second half :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cindy. I am well aware of how lucky I am. Of course, it took a lot of work to get where I am but it's a lot easier if you're living in a country where they speak it.

      Delete
  3. Reading your answers was so much fun! We share some of the same answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lectrice. I noticed after I posted mine, I had copied the questions ages ago and totally forgotten what you had said. But, as I said on your page, we are voracious readers and probably have a lot in common.

      Delete
  4. What a fun post! I loved reading all of your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lark. It really was fun finding them. And the second half will follow soon. I hope, some of the other bloggers, including you, will also take it on.

      Delete
  5. These are funny! And, of course, I would answer lots of them in the same way you did. I'm not a big salad lover, though. I don't even know what my favorite food is, honestly. Bread, for sure, and pasta. I also love potatoes in just about any form.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so do I, Susan. I absolutely love bread and bake most of our own. And potatoes is a staple food almost everywhere in these parts of Europe. So, of course, I love them.

      Delete