Tuesday 18 February 2014

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Blogger/Reader

"Top Ten Tuesday" is an original feature/weekly meme created on the blog "The Broke and the Bookish". This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at "The Broke and the Bookish". Since I am just as fond of them as they are, I jump at the chance to share my lists with them! Have a look at their page, there are lots of other bloggers who share their lists here.

February 18: Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Blogger/Reader
  1.     I can learn.
  2.     I can travel the world.
  3.     I can time travel.
  4.     I can live other peoples' lives.
  5.     Reading helps with my imagination and creativeness.
  6.     I can forget about personal problems or the book even helps me solving them.
  7.     I can learn other languages better if I read in those languages.
  8.     I can find friends with similar interests, I always have a topic to talk about..
  9.     Reading brings memories.
  10.     I am never bored.
I could go on and on and find a hundred reasons, a thousand reasons. I just love reading.
And yes, I was that kid that was excited when the teacher told us to read silently. Happened far too rarely ...

No comments:

Post a Comment