"Top Ten Tuesday" is an original feature/weekly meme created on the blog "The Broke and the Bookish". This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at "The Broke and the Bookish". Since I am just as fond of them as they are, I jump at the chance to share my lists with them! Have a look at their page, there are lots of other bloggers who share their lists here.
February 18: Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Blogger/Reader
- I can learn.
- I can travel the world.
- I can time travel.
- I can live other peoples' lives.
- Reading helps with my imagination and creativeness.
- I can forget about personal problems or the book even helps me solving them.
- I can learn other languages better if I read in those languages.
- I can find friends with similar interests, I always have a topic to talk about..
- Reading brings memories.
- I am never bored.
And yes, I was that kid that was excited when the teacher told us to read silently. Happened far too rarely ...