"Top Ten Tuesday" is an original feature/weekly meme created on the blog "The Broke and the Bookish". This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at "The Broke and the Bookish".
It is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
Since I am just as fond of them as they are, I jump at the chance to share my lists with them! Have a look at their page, there are lots of other bloggers who share their lists here.
Ten Signs You’re a Book Lover
1. My house is full of books, there isn't a single room without a book (no, not even the bathroom).
2. My house is also full of book lover trinkets … mugs, little statues, bookends, bookmarks, totes, posters, candles, jewellery, keyrings, t-shirts, scarves, cushions, … You name it, I've got it.
3. I take a book everywhere.
4. I usually pack an extra bag just for books for going away, even if just for the weekend.
5. I talk about books all the time.
6. I prefer books to movies.
7. I can't pass by a book shop without entering it.
8. I can't leave a book shop without buying a book.
9. I love words like Bibliognost (someone who knows books or bibliography), Bibliosmia (the smell or aroma of a good book), Librocubricultarist (someone who reads in bed), Logophile (lover of words), Tsundoku (the act of leaving a book unread after buying it, typically piling it up together with other such unread books) etc. etc.
10. I love book quotes, see here.