March 25: Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List (could be blogging related, book related etc. -- meeting authors, reading x many books per year, finishing a daunting book, etc.)
1. Visiting the Jane Austen Festival in Bath.
2. Visiting Jane Austen's birthplace and other locations important in her life.
3. Visiting the Barcelona of Carlos Ruiz Zafón and going on the Shadow of the Wind walk.
4. Visiting New Zealand and seeing some of the places Mary Scott describes.
5. Have a house with in-built bookshelves, maybe like in Beauty and the Beast. And with a ladder that I can roll around.
6. Study English literature.
7. Visit the most beautiful libraries in the world.
8. Visit the most beautiful bookshops in the world. I've already been to number one, several times.
9. Go to the next book fair in Frankfurt or Leipzig.
10. Visit the locations of all the Jane Austen films and TV adaptations.
I know most of them will not come true but one is always allowed to dream, right?
And I really have to add a number 11 to this list:
Visiting Haye on Wye during their book festival.