My blogger friend CyberKitten posted this here:
Apparently there's an 'Internet trend' to post pictures of phones from the date you were born. This is mine.... Needless to say that we didn't have one at the time and not for another 15 years or so.
Same as his family, mine didn't have a phone back then (we got one about twenty years later) so I had to use my good old friend, the Internet, in order to find a picture from that time. This is the kind of phone I remember our neighbours had.
Thank you Bernd from Pixabay whose picture I found on Canva.

No way people could 'loose' their phones back then!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely not., Kitten When my kids were teenagers, I had a friend with two daughters their age and a younger son. One day he said, I wish they would invent a phone that would always stay at the same place. LOL
DeleteAnd thanks again for this lovely idea. I hope many other bloggers will pick up this challenge.