Monday 5 March 2012

McEntire, Reba "Reba: My Story"


McEntire, Reba "Reba: My Story" - 1994

I quite like Reba McEntire. So, when I found her biography in our library, I couldn't pass but just had to borrow it.

An interesting life this famous singer has lead and still leads, I thoroughly enjoyed reading about her "cowgirl" childhood, her first steps into singing, the difficult life all those in the spotlight lead. If you like Reba McEntire, you should absolutely read this.

From the back cover:

" The revealing and emotionally rich memoir of country music's reigning female superstar. Told with all the winning style, heartwrenching honesty, delightful humor and unbounded energy that have earned Reba the love of millions of fans, here is the full autobiography of one of today's most successful entertainers. Photos throughout."

No comments:

Post a Comment