Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Top Ten Things On My Reading Wishlist

"Top Ten Tuesday" is an original feature/weekly meme created on the blog "The Broke and the Bookish". This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at "The Broke and the Bookish". Since I am just as fond of them as they are, I jump at the chance to share my lists with them! Have a look at their page, there are lots of othter bloggers who share their lists here.

January 21: Top Ten Things On My Reading Wishlist
(if you could make authors write about these things you would. Could be a specific type of character, an issue tackled, a time period, a certain plot, etc.)


Presently, I am only waiting for one book to be released and one to be translated.


Amitav Ghosh "Flood of Fire" the third book in the "Ibis Trilogy" - announced for 2015
Ildefonso Falcones " La Reina Descalza" - waiting for a translation, any translation (well, into a language I know)


Then there are authors I really love but haven't read all of their books, yet

  1. Bill Bryson
  2. Charles Dickens
  3. George Eliot
  4. Joyce Carol Oates
  5. Orhan Pamuk
  6. Carlos Ruiz Zafón
  7. Edward Rutherfurd
  8. Jane Smiley
  9. John Steinbeck
  10. Alice Walker
I know I could come up with more but have stopped at ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment