Tuesday 21 January 2014

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Top Ten Things On My Reading Wishlist

"Top Ten Tuesday" is an original feature/weekly meme created on the blog "The Broke and the Bookish". This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at "The Broke and the Bookish". Since I am just as fond of them as they are, I jump at the chance to share my lists with them! Have a look at their page, there are lots of othter bloggers who share their lists here.

January 21: Top Ten Things On My Reading Wishlist
(if you could make authors write about these things you would. Could be a specific type of character, an issue tackled, a time period, a certain plot, etc.)


Presently, I am only waiting for one book to be released and one to be translated.


Amitav Ghosh "Flood of Fire" the third book in the "Ibis Trilogy" - announced for 2015
Ildefonso Falcones " La Reina Descalza" - waiting for a translation, any translation (well, into a language I know) (The Barefoot Queen)


Then there are authors I really love but haven't read all of their books, yet

I know I could come up with more but have stopped at ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment