"Top Ten Tuesday" is an original feature/weekly meme created on the blog "The Broke and the Bookish". This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at "The Broke and the Bookish". Since I am just as fond of them as they are, I jump at the chance to share my lists with them! Have a look at their page, there are lots of other bloggers who share their lists here.
April 15: Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I'd Like To Own
(new bookshelves, bookends, cool bookmark, a bookish shirt, etc.).
I already own a few bookish things. I have a couple of mugs that refer to my love of books and quite a few bookmarks that are too precious to use.
However, there are always things one can dream of. So, I have tried to come up with some really nice things I dream of, even though I know that some of them will never come true.
1. My own library (preferably like in Beauty & the Beast)
2. A lovely reading rocking chair
3. A British phone booth to store my books
4. A dress that I could wear to the Jane Austen Festival
5. Cushions with book covers
6. Book shaped plates
7. Bookish jewelry
8. One of those book seats that offer space to store your books
9. I already have a few but little statues of reading angels
10. A doll house library