Wednesday 1 June 2016

Happy June!

Hoping for a happy June. * Most children are looking forward to their summer holidays and so do their parents. But even if you stay at home, this calendar picture, an excerpt from a watercolour painting by Hanka Koebsch titled "Hello", will hopefully brighten your day.


 
Same as last year, I'd like to share the wonderful watercolour paintings from Hanka and Frank Koebsch with you every month. I have bought their calendar every year for five years now and have loved every single one of their pictures. I hope you enjoy them just as much as I do.

You can find a lot more wonderful pictures on their blog here.

2 comments:

  1. That's nice. Reminds of the morning last week when I walked outside to find a mama peacock coming out from under my jade bushes with three little chicks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet, that must have been quite a moment.

      I love the paintings of this couple, they always surprise me with something new.

      Thanks for your comment.
      Marianne

      Delete