Friday 25 May 2012

Levy, Marc "London Mon Amour"


Levy, Marc "London Mon Amour" (French: Mes amis mes amours) - 2006

Mathias and Antoine are both divorced and move in together to share the responsibilities for their children. Their only rule is, no women in the house. Of course, that rule is broken the minute they set foot into their new apartment ...

This book was made into a movie and I can imagine it being quite a good chick flick, especially since one of my favourite French actors, Vincent Lindon plays the main character. As to the novel, the only reason I carried on reading it was because I read it in French. Gave me something to practice. I don't care much for light reading and this was too light for me. Still, if you love chick lit, it's not a bad book.

From the back cover:

"Mathias and Antoine are both divorced and move in together to share the responsibilities for their children. Their only rule is, no women in the house. Of course, that rule is broken the minute they set foot into their new apartment ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment