Friday 5 July 2013

Book Quotes of the Week


Word cloud made with WordItOut

"A bookstore is one of the only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking." Jerry Seinfeld

"I read for pleasure and that is the moment I learn the most." Margaret Atwood 

“A story is like a moving train: no matter where you hop onboard, you are bound to reach your destination sooner or later.” Khaled Hosseini, And the Mountains Echoed 

"Children are made readers in the laps of their parents." Emilie Buchwald

"I am part of everything that I have read." Theodore Roosevelt

"The reading of all good books is like a conversation with the finest minds of past centuries." René Descartes

Find more book quotes here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Elizabeth. Always a pleasure. Thank you for hosting such a fantastic blog.

    ReplyDelete