Friday 7 June 2019

Book Quotes of the Week



"A novel is a conversation between a reader and a writer." John Green

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

"Do you know what they call people who hoard books? Smart." Lisa Scottoline

"When I want to travel, I don't need an airplaine, a train or a bike. Just give me a comfortable seat, a cup of tea and a really good book." N.N. *

Find more book quotes here.


[If anyone can tell me the originator of this quote, I'd be very thankful and would happily include the name.]

2 comments:

  1. I have a friend who gives me books as I do her. Best friend indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. I used to have friends here with whom I exchanged books but they all moved away. Now I'm looking forward to moving myself and having those kind of friends nearby again.

      Delete