Tuesday 11 August 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From


 
"Top Ten Tuesday" is an original feature/weekly meme created on the blog "The Broke and the Bookish". This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at "The Broke and the Bookish". Since I am just as fond of them as they are, I jump at the chance to share my lists with them! Have a look at their page, there are lots of other bloggers who share their lists here.

August 11: Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From

Now, this should be one of the easiest ever. We all remember what kind of books we read and by whom, right? Anyway, will give it a try. 

1. Mary Scott - my favourite author from my youth and she has written a lot of them. I have read
2. Bryson, Bill - 12 books on my list but I know I will read more.
3. Buck, Pearl S. - I reviewed nine of her books here but I know I have read more.
4. Oates, Joyce Carol - Nine so far but since I love her writing, I am surely going to read more.
5. Pamuk, Orhan - Another author with nine books. More on my wishlist.
6. Ruiz Zafón, Carlos - Seven, only seven. Señor Ruiz Zafón, you'll have to write more books! 
7. Austen, Jane - only six books because she only has written six. I have read almost everything else by her that was published.
8. Trollope, Anthony - another author with six books that I read but luckily he has written more. 

Now I will have to add a "five book" category: 

No comments:

Post a Comment