Friday 2 October 2015

Photo ABC

I am a member of a photo group where we get a prompt for every day and have to take an appropriate picture. Because we had the alphabet one month, I decided to do a book theme.

I always added either the link to my blog or to the books. I have decided to post a picture every week so my booky friends can enjoy them, as well.

Z is for ... Zuckerberg


I do use my Facebook and love to stay in touch with my friends that way but I also see the danger of social media.

2 comments:

  1. I'm on Facebook and Twitter, mainly because our family is so far a way. I keep track of our daughter in Japan that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's similar with me, although my boys are not that far. However, I found a lot of lovely friends on there, as well. If ever you want to become Facebook friends, please, let me know.

      I've been rather quiet lately, not doing too well. My migraine decided to get worse.

      Hope you are doing better.
      Have a good day,
      Marianne

      Delete