Friday 24 March 2017

Book Quotes of the Week



"A capacity and taste for reading gives access to whatever has already been discovered by others." Abraham Lincoln

"Even in the most stressed times there is always time for reading." Emilie and Stephanie

"A good book tells you there’s a pink house and lets you paint some of the finishing touches, maybe choose the roof style, park your own car out front." Karen Marie Moning

"I whispered the thrilling words to myself, then lifted the book to my nose and breathed the ink from its pages. The scent of possibilities." Kate Morton

"After three days without reading, talk becomes flavourless." Chinese proverb

Find more book quotes here.

2 comments:

  1. I liked all of them today. Could not pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often can't decide, I totally understand. And I'm glad i'm not the only one.

      Have a great week,
      Marianne

      Delete