Friday 8 November 2013

Book Quotes of the Week

"You’re the only person I’ve ever met who can stand a bookstore as long as I can.” Junot Díaz, "This Is How You Lose Her"

"Be as careful of the books you read, as of the company you keep; for your habits and character will be as much influenced by the former as the latter." Paxton Hood

"I can’t imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C.S. Lewis

“What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it.” J.D. Salinger

"Ordinary performers have giant TVs. Extraordinary performers have huge libraries." Robin Sharma

"Every book you read may not save your life but some of them will." Adam Stanley

 "I thought that words and books and pens were more powerful than guns." Malala Yousafzai

Find more book quotes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment