Friday 15 February 2019

Book Quotes of the Week



"Reading and thinking breeds limitless progress." Auliq-Ice

"My perfect reader doesn’t just read – he or she devours books." Anthony Horowitz

"All evidence points to the seemingly illogical conclusion that the faster most people read, the better they understand." Harry Shefter

"When we read, we paint new worlds with our imaginations." N.N.

[If anyone can tell me the originator of this quote, I'd be very thankful and would happily include the name.]

Find more book quotes here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. Happy Valentine's Day yesterday. Do you celebrate that there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the same to you. No, we don't really celebrate it here, even though the florists like to encourage us. And there are those who bring their wives flowers. But, if you're not behaving well during the rest of the year, flowers won't cut it. Right?

      By the way, I was very impressed with the quote from Harry Shefter. I am a very fast reader and people often say something abou that, I probably don't read it all or can't enjoy it as much. But I do. He just confirmed it. ;)

      Delete