Tuesday 1 November 2016

Happy November!

I wish everyone a good November

New Calendar picture with this beautiful watercolour painting.

Hanka Koebsch "Winteräpfel" - "Winter Apples" 



Same as last year, I'd like to share the wonderful watercolour paintings from Hanka and Frank Koebsch with you every month. I have bought their calendar every year for five years now and have loved every single one of their pictures. I hope you enjoy them just as much as I do. 

You can find a lot more wonderful pictures on their blog here.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely painting, I like November, but I'm hoping it will finally cool down here. Yesterday was 87º.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janet,
      next to October, it is probably my favourite month. I like the temperatures, I love when it slowly gets cooler and the misty mornings. I even like the fog.
      Have a happy weekend,
      Marianne

      Delete
  2. Happy November to you too Marianne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Judy.
      Have a good weekend,
      Marianne

      Delete