Friday 17 April 2020

Book Quotes of the Week



"How can you tell? That I like books, I mean." Cassandra Clare
I think it's easy in my case.

"I heard his library burned down and both books were destroyed - and one of them hadn't even been coloured in yet." John Dawkins
I think we all know a few people we can think of immediately.

"When asked, 'How do you write?' I invariably answer, 'One word at a time,' and the answer is invariably dismissed. But that is all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope." Stephen King
From what I hear that's not true but the quote itself is amazing.

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." Mark Twain

Find more book quotes here.

2 comments: