Friday 12 May 2023

Book Quotes

  

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." Maya Angelou

That's a nice thought.

"I'm not interested in creating a book that is read once and then placed on the shelf and forgotten. I am very happy when people have worn out my books, or that they're held together by Scotch tape." Richard Scarry

Our books by Richard Scarry have been read over and over again by the boys. We all loved them. And he is so right, we should read books as much as possible. A well-loved book is one of the best friends you can have.

"If the world teaches me how to cry, reading teaches me how to shine" N.N.

Books have given me so much in life. I cannot thank them enough.

Find more book quotes here.

4 comments:

  1. Aww...I love that Maya Angelou quote! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eleanor and I both have many books that are held together by tape at this point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though I have very few like that, those are the best, Sarah.

      Delete