Monday 11 May 2020

The Stay Home Reading Tag


She's done it again. Lectrice-Vorace has a great tag for anyone who loves reading and had to stay at home at the moment: The Stay Home Reading Tag.

How is your reading going while staying home?

Not as good as I would have expected, I can't concentrate too long on a story. Might have to do with hubby being around and not having anything to do, either.

Where have you been reading at home?

Where I've always been reading, sofa, bed, but lately also outside on our new patio furniture.

Best book you’ve read during isolation?

Rand, Ayn "We the Living" - 1936

What’s your favourite feel good book?

Anything by Mary Scott

Book you wish you could buy or borrow from the library?

I have it but I would love for everyone else to be able to read. But it's out of print, not translated and I haven't seen a library where you can borrow it.

Author you want to shout out during this time?
Orhan Pamuk

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━ 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I enjoyed writing them and also enjoy seeing them on other pages. Always a good way to get to know someone a little better.

      Delete
  2. Great answers! I've also had trouble concentrating too long on a story. I wish you happy reading on your patio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, weird, right? YOu think you'd get more reading done with all that time. Still, I loved your tag and would love to see more.

      Delete