Friday 20 November 2020

Book Quotes of the Week


"I like being the main character in your story." Jay McLean, Leo
That is certainly an important choice.

"I have only read one book in my life and that is White Fang. It's so frightfully good I've never bothered to read another." Nancy Mitford
The poor woman.

"Painting is the silence of thought and the music of sight." Orhan Pamuk, My Name Is Red
I think that also goes for writing and reading.

"No matter who you are, no matter where you live, and no matter how many people are chasing you, what you don’t read is often as important as what you do read." Lemony Snicket
It is very important to read, whether it's a lot or a little, a book or the newspaper or an article on the internet. Get yourself informed about what's going on around you. And history. It's important that we don't repeat the mistakes of our forebears.

Find more book quotes here.

2 comments: