Friday 28 August 2020

Book Quotes of the Week


"There is no pleasure so cheap, so innocent, and so remunerative as the real, hearty pleasure and taste for reading." Robert Lowe
So true. We can borrow books from the library, anyone can do that without paying a penny.

"I cringe when critics say I'm a master of the popular novel. What's an unpopular novel?" Irwin Shaw
I guess one that nobody wants to read but I do agree, someone always likes a novel.

"The buying of more books than one can read is nothing less than the soul reaching toward infinity ..." A. Edward Newton
This is speaking from my heart. I must be the champion of soul searching. 😉
 
Find more book quotes here.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I have bought books this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Why am I not surprised. So have I. I don't think a week goes by where I dont' buy at least one. LOL.

      Have a good week. Happy reading!

      Delete