Friday 4 September 2020

Book Quotes of the Week

"Reading in bed jumpstarts dreams." Terri Guillemets
I never really thought about this but I'm sure it helps.
 
"Make reading your hobby, even if you don't like to read. You will learn things that will prove useful when you least expect it." Neelabh Pratap Singh
That is one of the best recommendations for picking up reading I ever heard.
 
"You’re never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to a child." Dr Seuss
Good old Dr. Seuss is right, as always. 
 
Find more book quotes here.

4 comments:

  1. I often dream about the book I am reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since you also read more than one at a time, do you mix up the stories?

      Delete
    2. I thought you would. Probably brings great new stories. I never remember my dreams, would love to see what they do sometimes.

      Delete