Friday 11 December 2020

Book Quotes of the Week


"Books aren't interested in who is reading them... A book will welcome any reader; any age, any background, any point of view. Books don't care if you can't understand every word in them, or if you want to skip bits or reread bits. Books welcome everyone who wants to explore them, and thankfully no one has ever worked out a way to stop that." Anna James, Tilly and the Lost Fairytales
Books don’t judge. Books understand.

"The thing is - those books made my days bearable. " Aisha Saeed, Amal Unbound
That is such a true word. Where would we be without books.

"I love books because I don’t have to wait for the commercials to be over to find out what happens." N.N. *
There is hardly anything you could compare to a commercial in a book - and if there is, you can just skip it. πŸ˜‰

[If anyone can tell me the originator of this quote, I'd be very thankful and would happily include the name.]

Find more book quotes here.

2 comments:

  1. The first one!
    I got your Christmas card yesterday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that a great quote? Books have no prejudices. We should all be like books.

      And ... ooooh, lovely, I'm glad it arrived. So happy that I managed to get them out so early this year.

      Delete