Friday 29 April 2022

Book Quotes of the Week

     

"There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart." Jane Austen, Emma

I don't think anyone could have said that better.

"A good education and a kind heart will serve you well throughout your entire life." Alex Trebek,
The Answer is ...

Same sentiment, and I agree just the same.


"Nothing will ever replace the human contact between learner and teacher" Wole Soyinka

I think the last years of lockdown and schools closing has shown us that.

Find more book quotes here

4 comments:

  1. I love that Alex Trebek quote. So true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Alex Trebek quote! So true. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, Lark. Some people think money is everything but you can usually not talk to that kind of people.

      Delete
    2. I know I don't relate to that kind of thinking. :)

      Delete