Thursday 22 July 2021

Paris in July - Maps

Since we are virtually visiting Paris this month, I've been trying to think about where I would go first. Of course, the Eiffel Tower is one of the first places I could think about (even though it is also closed at the moment due to Corona). But to make better plans where to go on certain days and to see what is in the area, we all need maps. And, for my next visit to this wonderful city, I have put together a list of sites where you can download them for free:

Google
Introducing Paris
Mapz
Paris City Vision
Planative

So, happy travelling, at least in your mind.

More ideas, watch this space and Paris in July.

P.S. The card was made by me, that's one of my other hobbies.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Lark. I never see it that way but I always get nice words from my friends.

      Have a good weekend.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card, love it. I also love maps and your suggestions here are great for a Paris experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisbeth. I made this ages ago and scanned it (as I do with all my cards) but I still have the stamp. Might have to do a special one for next year's Paris in July.

      I think most of us avid readers who like to travel the world through our books also absolutely love maps, so I'm not surprised you do, too. I would love to have a map in every book I read. LOL

      Happy Reading!

      Delete