Friday 4 October 2024

Spell the Month in Books ~ October

  

Reviews from the Stacks

I found this on one of the blogs I follow, Books are the New Black who found it at One Book More. It was originally created by Reviews from the Stacks, and the idea is to spell the month using the first letter of book titles

October: Favourite genre

I like to read all sorts of books but I think, historical novels belong to my favourites. So, here are my October books.

OCTOBER

C
Krall, Hanna "Chasing the King of Hearts" (Polish: Król kier znów na wylocie) - 2006

T
Achebe, Chinua "Things Fall Apart" (The African Trilogy #1) - 1958

O
Myers, Benjamin "The Offing" - 2019

B

E

Follett, Ken "The Evening and the Morning" - 2020

R

Ibrahimi, Anilda "Red Like a Bride" (Italian: Rosso come una sposa) - 2008


* * *
Happy Reading!

📚 📚 📚

1 comment:

  1. You always have such an interesting variety of books on your lists. It's fun to see them. :D

    ReplyDelete