Wednesday 2 February 2022

100 Questions No One Ever Asks ~ Part 2

This is a 100-question tag that I'm splitting into two parts. I saw this on Lectrice Vorace's blog who saw it on Cindy's blog, and she saw it on Amiyrah's blog who was tagged by Vera.

Here are my answers to the second 50 questions (see my first ones here):

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? A long, long time ago. Unless you count my hubby, then probably last week.

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Nope, I love music, I love everything with music, hence I love musicals.

53. Is Christmas stressful? No, I love it. My son was told we must be Christmas mad when he explained all the stuff we do for Christmas.

54. Ever eat a pierogi? Yes, I love trying all sorts of food.

55. Favourite type of fruit pie? Lemon, does lemon count? Otherwise all kind of berries, blueberries, blackberries, currants, cherries …

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? I always wanted to be a teacher.

57. Do you believe in ghosts? No.

58. Ever have a deja-vu feeling? I sometimes think I have.

59. Do you take a vitamin daily? Yes.

60. Do you wear slippers? Yes.

61. Do you wear a bathrobe? Sometimes.

62. What do you wear to bed? A nightie.

63. What was your first concert? Probably one in school that I performed in myself.

64. Walmart, Target, or Amazon? We don't have those shops in Europe except for Amazon but I hate shopping online.

65. Nike or Adidas? Neither.

66. Cheetos or Fritos? Neither.

67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds? I like both.

68. Ever hear of the group Blackpink? Nope. Only Black Sabbath,
Blue, Cream, Deep Blue Something, Deep Purple, Green Day, Joan Jett & The Blackhearts, Maroon 5, The Moody Blues, Plain White T's, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Simply Red, Tangerine Dream, Whitesnake, The White Stripes, …. Oh, and P!nk. Does she count?

69. Ever take dance lessons? Yes.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? I've been married for almost 40 years.

71. Can you curl your tongue? Yes.

72. Ever won a spelling bee? Yes.

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? I don't cry easily.

74. Own any record albums? Many.

75. Own a record player? Yes.

76. Do you regularly diffuse oils? No.

77. Ever been in love? Of course.

78. Who would you like to see in concert? Tough question. I love concerts and I don't care who plays. Well, has to be some sort of music I like but most of my favourite singers I've either seen or they don't perform anymore.

79. What was the last concert you saw? Neil Diamond and Fleetwood Mac, at about the same time.

80. Hot tea or cold tea? Hot tea.

81. Tea or coffee? Coffee.

82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles? We have different cookies here but I love cinnamon so I'd definitely go for snickerdoodles.

83. Can you swim well? I'm alright.

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes.

85. Are you patient? It depends. If I see the reason why I have to wait, I'm fine.

86. DJ or band at a wedding? We had a band on our wedding.

87. Ever won a contest? Yes.

88. Have you ever had plastic surgery? No!!! And unless someone had an accident or something, I don't see a reason why anyone would.

89. Which are better: black or green olives? Neither. I once was in Greece in the springtime and saw olive trees in bloom and they were beautiful but I don't like the fruit.

90. Can you knit or crochet? Yes, both.

91. Best room for a fireplace? I'm not a big fan of fireplaces. We actually removed them in the last two houses that had one when we bought it and are thinking of removing the one in our current one.

92. Do you want to get married? That question was answered almost 40 years ago.

93. If married, how long have you been married? See previous answer.

94. Who was your high school crush? I liked David Cassidy. Now you can tell how old I am.

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? No. Even as a child, I knew that wouldn't work with my parents.

96. Do you have kids? Yes. Well, they're not kids anymore.

97. Do you want kids? See question 96.

98. What is your favourite colour? Green and blue.

99. Do you miss anyone right now? My sons, haven't seen them much during the pandemic as they live in different countries.

100. Who are you going to tag to do this video next? Everyone who reads this and would like to participate. Leave a link to your post in the comments so I can read your answers! This was a lot of fun.

This blog idea was inspired by Four Hats & Frugal. They made it into a video series on YouTube (hence question #100). You can see the original post here.

12 comments:

  1. Quite different from the last batch! I'll post my answers on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't it? I'm looking forward to your answers.
      So, did you learn anything about me?

      Delete
    2. A few things... Like neither of us is 'into' K-Pop! [lol] Yes, I had to look up Blackpink as I'd never heard of them either!

      Delete
    3. I think we are too old for that. LOL

      Delete
    4. In case you missed it:

      https://cyberkittenspot.blogspot.com/2022/02/100-questions-part-2-borrowed-from.html

      Delete
    5. Thanks, Kitten, I think I did. I checked when I first posted this but yours wasn't up, yet. And I have trouble with blogger, they don't show pictures, so a lot of your posts come up as "untitled".

      I'll head over there soon.

      Delete
  2. It's always fun to learn more about you, Marianne! Of course, I would answer lots of these questions the same way you have. I love fireplaces, though. Ours are gas and turn on with a switch, so maybe they don't count since no work goes into having one. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Susan. True, there is a difference between a "real" fireplace and one you just switch on but the first one we got rid of was one of those. So, no, not a huge fan. Maybe when I grew up, that was all the heating we had and I was so happy when I finally could just switch it on and off as much as I wanted.

      Delete
  3. Fun! Your answer to the question about Blackpink totally made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Lark, there have always been groups with colours in their title, as my answer shows. Heehee.

      Delete
  4. I have to have more time to go through these questions. However, it is a good way to get to know people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it took me ages, Lisbeth. One of the other bloggers did them within a day, don't know whether that's better or worse but we are all different.

      Delete