Friday 3 December 2021

Book Quotes of the Week

      
Word cloud made with WordItOut

"Take some books and read; that's an immense help; and books are always good company if you have the right sort." Louisa May Alcott, Little Women

Where would we be without books? The teach us new things, they entertain us but most of all, they are a great comfort in times of need.

"The most successful people I know have figured out how to live with criticism, to lean on to people who believe in them, and to push onward with their goals." Michelle Obama, Becoming

One of my favourite persons in the world who wrote one of my favourite books of the last years says it all. And - a lot of criticism comes from people who couldn't do it better. I always say there are two kind of people in this world, those who do the work and those who complain.

"All that I hope to say in books, all that I ever hope to say, is that I love the world." E.B. White

I love the world, as well, but I don't have to love all the people who live in it.

Find more book quotes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment