Monday 3 October 2022

Spell the Month in Books ~ October 2022

I found this on one of the blogs I follow, Books are the New Black who found it at One Book More. It was originally created by Reviews from the Stacks, and the idea is to spell the month using the first letter of book titles.


OCTOBER

O
Smith, Zadie "On Beauty" - 2005
C
Moyle, Franny "Constance" - 2011
T
McCourt, Frank
"'Tis"  - 1999
O
Dinesen, Isak/Blixen, Karen "Out of Africa" - 1937

B
Stroyar, J.N. "Becoming Them" - 2017
E
Emcke, Carolin "Echoes of Violence" (GE: Von den Kriegen) - 2004
R
Lawson, Mary "Road Ends" - 2013

📚 📚 📚

I hope I could mention a few books that interests other readers. Have a happy month!

4 comments:

  1. You always find the best titles for these monthly posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You think? Thanks, Lark. It's probably because I have read so many books due to my age.

      Delete
  2. Another month in books. How nice to start the autumn with titles like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true, Anon. They started doing a theme to every month which I missed so far but will try to keep to that in future. Might even make it easier.

      Delete