Friday 10 June 2022

Book Quotes of the Week

   

"Everything in the world exists in order to end up as a book." Stéphane Mallarmé

That's a good thought. If only the right people would read them from time to time.

"There is nothing more luxurious than eating while you read - unless it be reading while you eat." Edith Nesbit

No matter what - reading is the most important thing.

"I guess there are never enough books."
John Steinbeck

And not enough time for them.

Find more book quotes here.

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the Stéphane Mallarmé comment! [lol]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these quotes, too. I always prefer reading to eating, and there can never be "enough" books. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think all us bookworms think the same, Lark. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. All of these are beautiful and true. Some of my fave quotes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many great quotes about reading and books, it's great that I put some of your favourites together. Happy Sunday!

      Delete